AFK Painting Studio
Banish that grey plastic and bare metal from your tabletop forever!
We offer an affordable and reliable painting service with different packages and levels to suit all budgets. You can see examples of our work on our Facebook Page by CLICKING HERE.
Painting Levels Explained:
Level 1 – Basic tournament standard basecoat, wash, dry brush 3 colour scheme (no white or yellow armies)
Level 2 – As above but with additional highlighting and detail.
Level 3 - Basic display level with good details and more advanced techniques (our most popular option)
Level 4 – Level 3 but also using Non Metallic Metal, Object Source Lighting and other more advanced techniques.
- Prices include basing, assembly on plastic kits (there may be a extra charge for resin/metal kits) and transfers.
- Magnetising, stripping and conversions are available on request.
- Small Infantry includes Goblins, Skaven and other similar models except dwarves.
- Infantry includes models on foot up to Primaris/Custodes and similar.
- Characters is for any roughly Infantry sized model on foot, mounted are usually considered Medium Monsters/Vehicles
- Small Monsters/Vehicles includes ATAT’s, Bikes, Lictors and similar.
- Medium Monsters/Vehicles includes Carnifexes, Rhinos and also Mounted Characters
- Large Monsters/Vehicles includes Land Raiders, Monoliths and similar
- Extra Large models are anything larger than the previous category.
Please note that we will always update you on the progress of your commission with regular photo updates via our Facebook page or email.
In some cases we will need to order supplies to complete the project, under normal circumstances this will be at no additional cost to you unless something is specifically requested (conversion parts, specific transfers or certain paint types we do not carry normally).
We can help find and order miniatures to be sent directly to us in the studio. We are owned by AFK Gaming Ltd and will normally order all products from them at their standard price (if you are a AFK Plus member then you will benefit from a 5% discount on the order in addition to the 10% painting commision discount).
A non-refundable deposit of 50% (plus the cost of any ordered miniatures) is to be paid upon the beginning of the project before any work is taken place and the remaining balance to be settled before the project is returned.
Unmodified photos will be provided upon completion for approval before the final payment is due.
All prices will be clearly communicated in writing and do not include shipping which will be added upon the completion of the project.
Once we have all the information we will be in touch via e-mail to confirm your commission. We will then provide you a link to your project on the website with the deposit price, all you will need to do it add it to cart and pay for it like any other product.
Once the commission is completed then we will send you photos for you to sign off on the work and a second link to make the final payment (this time you will need to select your shipping option) and they will be on their way to you!
Also you will earn Loyalty Points on the order and AFK+ Members can get an additional 10% discount. CLICK HERE to find out more about AFK+.
GET A FREE NO OBLIGATION QUOTE BY FILLING IN THE FORM BELOW. THE MORE DETAIL YOU CAN GIVE US ABOUT YOUR PROJECT THE MORE ACCURATE WE CAN BE.