Our bi-monthly Warhammer 40K Tournament Tickets!
We are limited to a maximum of 12 tickets per event so buy yours now so you do not miss out.
The tournament starts at 11 am and is expected to finish around 5 pm. Please arrive at 10.30 for registration.
Each round will last 90 mins and there will be a lunch break.
1st Place - £50 Voucher for any GW Products
2nd Place - £25 Voucher for any GW Products
Other prizes for Sportsmanship and Best Painted are also included!
(Prizes subject to number of entrants)
Rules (Following ITC 9th Ed)
- Armies are restricted to 1000 points.
- Per the matched play rules, armies must be battle-forged and used using the standard army composition guidelines.
- All current Games Workshop 9th edition approved Warhammer 40,000 source material may be used.
- All miniatures should be painted to at least a basic 3 colour and based standard.
- All models are expected to be WYSIWYG to a reasonable standard. Exceptions will be made for themed units or armies.
- Using a reasonable substitute to “Counts As” another model is allowed, please contact us if you are unsure.
- Players must have their own copy of the most recent Codex and Rulebook.
- Missions will be selected from the Grand Tournament 2021 Book (you can purchase a copy HERE.
- Total Victory Points accumulated over the tournament will be used in a tie break situation.
- Match-Ups will be decided using the Swiss System.
- Rules disputes must be settled at the time of occurrence, once the match is over changes to the outcome cannot be made
- Any players disqualified will also forfeit the right to any prizes and no refunds will be offered
- AFK Gaming has the right to refuse entry to any person entering without explanation
- Staff decisions are final
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.